The negative effects of regular smoking are understood – a pack a day, for example, is too much. But what about CBD cigarettes?
CBD cigarettes don’t usually come in packs of 20 and if so, how many CBD cigarettes are recommended to smoke per day? Is it bad for your health?
Below we will address the most frequently asked questions.
How many mg of CBD are there in a gram of hemp flower?
Hemp flower contains approximately 15% CBD. Therefore, in one gram of hemp flower there is about 150 mg of CBD. In this regard, it is important to consider the exact concentration of the cigarettes to adjust the consumption accordingly.
How much CBD is recommended to smoke?
According to scientific and empirical evidence, smoking about 0.3 g of CBD per session is more than enough. It may not seem like a lot, but it is important to take into account the bioavailability of the consumer and the recommended dosage to treat conditions such as:
- Pain and swelling
- Stress and anxiety
Daily dose of CBD
However, if you are a hemp enthusiast or need a higher dose to treat conditions, it is recommended to smoke 1g of CBD daily. However, it is important to break your daily consumption into sessions:
- Corroborate optimal CBD levels prior to consumption
- 3 g per session three times per day to reach the daily gram
- Consume a CBD cigarette after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Maintaining the three times a day dosing regimen is most helpful if I use CBD for recurring problems such as pain, anxiety and nausea.
Monthly CBD dosage
If you smoke 1g of hemp per day you will be consuming a full ounce per month. Meanwhile, if you smoke more than 1g per day, you will need more than an ounce for your monthly consumption, which, from experience, is too much.
Ideally, you want to save costs and reduce the possibility of smoking more than one ounce of hemp per month. This is possible if you opt for quality consumption through high CBD products. This way you won’t have to consume several joints to achieve the desired results.
How to measure CBD before smoking?
As everyone’s physiology is different, 0.3 g per session can be a lot. Therefore, it is important to consider the different factors:
- Weight: Consider your body mass index (BMI). If we are talking about an average BMI (18.5 to 24.9) 0.3 g of CBD per session is sufficient. Meanwhile, people with a lower BMI may need less CBD.
- Sex: Men need higher doses than women. This happens because of men’s weight and height, which make male metabolism higher.
- Tolerance: Tolerance improves with smoking experience. If you are a repeat smoker, 0.3 g of CBD will probably not be enough. However, the recommended dose is 1g in 0.3g sessions.
What happens if I smoke too many CBD cigarettes?
Approximately 33 joints are needed in one session for a toxic dose. However, there is no possibility of dependence and toxicity is limited to:
- Stomach pain
- Dryness or sticky feeling in the mouth (cotton mouth).
Objectively speaking, CBD is a safe and regulated substance that does not cause physical dependence, withdrawal or overdose. And now you know, the recommended cigarette consumption is 1 g (maximum) divided into 0.3 g sessions.
Buy certified and quality cigarettes so you don’t risk your experience or your money.