The cannabis market is still booming and today, thanks to technological advancement, a common user like you and me, can easily buy cannabis stocks thanks to stock trading. But how is this possible?
Hemp stocks, for starters, are financial assets of companies that grow, harvest, sell, manufacture and distribute cannabis or hemp. And unlike marijuana, hemp has a lower level of psychoactive THC, which suggests an advantage for the production of medicines and similar items, mainly.
How can I buy cannabis shares?
To invest in a cannabis company it is necessary to have a brokerage account that allows the purchase of shares of such companies.
Generally speaking, the procedure is as follows:
- Choose a stock trading platform
- Open an account by providing your personal and bank details
- Fund your account
- Search for the stocks you are interested in
- Send the order
- Monitor the performance of your investments.
Hempacco is a renowned company dedicated to the manufacturing of hemp products, such as CBD gummies and cigarettes, oils, tablets, etc. Growing in profitability and confidence, it is a top choice for both less experienced and professional investors.
Cannabis or hemp ETFs
Another point of interest and possible starting point are the ETFs (“Exchange Traded Fund“) or investment funds, which contain packages of shares. They respond to a basket of securities and each operation, as we have indicated, represents a portfolio of shares that reproduces the composition of the corresponding index.
Therefore, its operation works in the same way as shares, as they are traded during the stock market session, having a net asset value that is published at the close of the session. This translates into the ease of buying in real time at the price set by the market in each operation.
Activities that make up the hemp sector
In the cannabis or hemp sector there are three types of activities and in all of them it is possible to invest through the purchase of shares:
- Producers: Companies dedicated to the production of cannabis and that respond to the traditional factors of agricultural production and raw materials.
- Biotechnology: Companies dedicated to the technological development related to cannabis, such as pharmaceutical laboratories and medicinal products.
- Distributors: Being the last link in the chain, they are in charge of transforming the raw material for processing and distribution through sales outlets and/or associates.
Now you know, the possibility to buy hemp shares through a share platform is now within everyone’s reach and Hempacco is part of a large production chain with potential that includes products, biotechnology and professional distributors.