Legalization, the growing demand for CBD cigarettes and the online trade have given rise to the following question: How and where to buy CBD cigarettes at home?
Is it illegal to deliver CBD cigarettes?
It is illegal if the recipient is not old enough or of legal age to buy and receive such products. On the other hand, it is important to remember that it is illegal to deliver hemp or tobacco products where they are not allowed to be bought/sold.
For example, if your state only allows retail cigarette sales and not home delivery.
Can cigarettes be delivered?
Yes, it is legal to make home deliveries of CBD cigarettes. The Real Stuff delivery services are available to facilitate the purchase and delivery of cigarettes and other CBD products. However, it is important to comply with certain conditions:
- 21 years of age or older
- Do not reside in places on a restricted list: schools and prisons, for example.
- Have your identification up to date as an authorized person.
As long as you have an Internet connection and access to a PC, tablet or smartphone, it is possible to buy cigarettes in minutes. To place your order, in addition to the above mentioned, you need:
- Credit or debit card
- Delivery address.
Delivery of cigarettes ordered
Cigarette delivery on demand is very common nowadays, and CBD cigarettes are no exception in this regard. The home delivery allows:
- Track delivery as the product moves.
- Save time and money on shopping trips, as you won’t have to leave your home
- Avoid crowds in the same place.
Do CBD product delivery applications exist?
Yes, there are some apps available for CBD product delivery. But, most of the time you need to live near participating stores to fully enjoy the service.
Nowadays, buying/selling on the Internet through websites and web applications guarantees buyer protection, secure payments and the aforementioned advantages.
Can The Real Stuff bring you cigarettes?
Yes, The Real Stuff works to order under CBD product delivery guidelines:
- Only accepts purchases and deliveries to persons over 21 years old.
- Requires verification of customer’s state-issued ID card
- The home delivery option responds to a process of discretion on the part of the company to the buyer.
- The Real Stuff may deny the request for home delivery if it finds inconsistencies when verifying the purchase and identity of the user.
For more information, contact us and find out all the benefits of buying CBD from certified online shops.